Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009

Yesterday was a little better for Norene. She was awake and alert most of the day, and was able to dictate more of the letters that she is trying to write to her children. We also had some visitors again yesterday, and Norene was awake for all of them. :) On the downside, our best efforts have not seemed to really stop the growth of this fast growing cancer. (Originally, she was diagnosed with more slow growing cancer, but the second report showed a very aggressive type of cancer). If you haven't had a chance to visit Norene, and would like to, give us a call and we will let you know if she is awake. If you do come by, we ask that you only stay for a few minutes. Thanks for all of your support.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could drop everything and come up to visit everyone. Please send my love to Norene and your family. You know, this has been so hard for everybody including myself. But I have to tell you I've had a lot of opportunites to serve (which is the only thing that gets me out of my slum, except shopping but we cant rub 2 pennies together right now!) so we stick to service! Tell mom we have all of Codys fathers work done and will be going to the temple soon. Family History has been something I never wanted to do, but having married a convert there is a lot of work to do and we are the only ones that can do it. THe spirit of Elijah is alive and well. Anyway just wanted to tell you I love you!

    ReplyDelete